Our 3 Year old Program builds the foundation your child needs to move onto our 4 year old program. Three year olds are independent, imaginative and adventurous! They love to get involved so they can explore and examine every nook and cranny around them. We encourage this in every way possible by having many hands on activities for our 3 year olds. They learn by interacting and imitating what they see.
In addition to the playing, imagining, exploring and creating, we also have a custom curriculum that includes:
- The preschool, Get Set for School, Handwriting Without Tears program
- A fun and hands on Pre-Math program that works on attributes, spatial concepts, shapes and numbers.
- Science and hands on experiments with many sensory activities allowing them to actively be involved with measuring, mixing solids and liquids, making their own play dough, gak and slime.
- We look at social studies, nature and our world, where the children learn about families, their address, where they live and the world around us.
We believe that children learn and create at their own pace. Our class work is done in small groups and individually so we can help your child grow to their highest potential. With hands on, one on one work we will encourage and foster your child’s strengths and work to develop stronger skills where they need assistance.
All of this takes place in a warm, bright, cheery, safe classroom. Your toddler will love being in our classroom. Every day will bring new experiences and wonderful moments.
With state of the art security and technology you will feel safe in knowing that our highly trained, caring staff will take care of your child like they are their own, while giving you updates during the day on what and how they are doing.
Some of our day will consist of the following activities:
- Music and Movement
- Creative Arts
- Outdoor Play
- Dramatic Play
- Sensor Play
- Circle Time
- Reading and Literacy Activities