Our 4 Year old Program builds the foundation your child needs to move onto kindergarten. In addition to the amazing amount of fun they will have playing, imagining, exploring and creating, we also have a custom curriculum that includes:
- The kindergarten, Letters and Numbers for Me, Fundations program
- The kindergarten enVision Math program
- Scholastic News, Clifford the Big Red Dog Program
- McGraw Hill
- Science and hands on experiments
- Social Studies
- Nature and our world, where the children can step into our new outdoor classroom to experience their natural world
We believe that children learn and create at their own pace. Our class work is done in small groups and individually so we can help your child grow to their highest potential. With hands on, one on one work we will encourage and foster your child’s strengths and work to develop stronger skills where they need assistance.
All of this takes place in a warm, bright, cheery, safe classroom. Your toddler will love being in our classroom. Every day will bring new experiences and wonderful moments.
With state of the art security and technology you will feel safe in knowing that our highly trained, caring staff will take care of your child like they are their own, while giving you updates during the day on what and how they are doing.
Some of our day will consist of the following activities:
- Music and Movement
- Creative Arts
- Outdoor Play
- Dramatic Play
- Sensor Play
- Circle Time
- Reading and Literacy Activities