Welcome to Story Book Hollow
At Story Book Hollow, we believe that children learn best through play. When a child enjoys his or her early education experience, what’s learned during those moments will be better retained. This promotes physical, intellectual, social and emotional development that will prepare him or her for kindergarten and higher school years.
Your child could find opportunities for learning and developmental growth when they become part of the class in any of Story Book Hollow’s locations in St. James, New York and Selden, New York.
What makes Story Book Hollow so special?
- Our three of our facilities in St. James and Selden are bright, airy and cheerful. On ground level with big sunny windows, when you open our doors the newly renovated space has lots of bright colors and a friendly atmosphere
- Certified and qualified teachers and paraprofessionals.
- Unique open concept classrooms.
- Small class sizes for both preschool facilities in St. James and child care programs in Selden
- Various individual centers for children to explore age appropriate activities.
- Age appropriate curriculum, activities and toys to stimulate your child’s fine and gross motor skills.
- Free play time to encourage children to play and build their imagination.
It is our belief that the learning capacity of children is astonishing. Children need challenging, fun, creative experiences and opportunities to develop their innate creativity and fuel their desire to learn new things!
In addition to our regular preschool program we also offer a Summer Camp in July and August. Please see us for details for summer program for this year. To schedule a tour, please use our online form.